Delegation Rules for KTSt:
- Delegating to participate in voting for the KTSt super node needs to stake KTSt, and the delegation will not consume KTSt.
- 1 KTSt for a delegation power, one delegation power can only be used to vote for one registered verifier or formal node.
- Tokens bought via Pool-X exchange do not have delegation power.
- A delegator can only vote for a proposal under the premise of having delegation power. Voting for proposal will not stake KTSt repeatedly and consume KTSt.
- A delegator only has one chance to vote for one proposal under one node.
- Participating in voting for proposal can obtain POL rewards, the rewards will be distributed according to participation.
- Each time can delegate for only one node and only can redeem or delegate again after delegating successfully, it needs to take seven days to release KTSt.
- Released KTSt will be returned to the Pool-X account.